Services – we currently provide during the health crisis:
Friendly Food Kitchen: Every Thursday 6pm – 8pm for a nutritious, hot dinner takeaway usually with tasty pudding – plus food parcel with choice of contents if there are those donations available. Wednesday mornings 9am – 11.00am offering breakfast/hot brunch takeaways – again with food bag!
We also offer:
– clothes, shoes, sleeping bags, other equipment, toiletries, coats, socks, underwear, etc.
– weekly, free counselling by appointment Wednesday afternoons
– help and encouragement with benefits, letters and official documents
– help with CV’s and printing
– first aider always on site and Thursday evenings In-House Medic available to help and advise
When we are back to full operations (after the current health crisis) we will also resume offering:
– fortnightly hairdressing on Wednesday morning from 10.30am
– regular footcare on Wednesday mornings once a month or more often as circumstances permit
– listening time over a hot drink and prayer for spiritual concerns and well being
– Thursday evening live music from local artists while you eat
We look forward to reopening as soon as we can safely!