Services – we currently provide during the health crisis:
Friendly Food Kitchen: Every Thursday 6pm – 8pm for a nutritious, hot dinner usually with tasty pudding or/and cake – plus food parcel with choice of contents if there are those donations available. Wednesday mornings 9am – 11.00am offering hot breakfast/hot brunch with as much cereals and toast as you can eat, teas and coffees – again with food bag!
We also offer:
– clothes, shoes, sleeping bags, other equipment, toiletries, coats, socks, underwear, etc.
– weekly, free counselling by appointment Wednesday afternoons
– help and encouragement with benefits, letters and official documents
– help with CV’s and printing
– first aider always on site
– hairdressing most weeks
– regular footcare on Wednesday mornings once a month
– listening time over a hot drink and prayer for spiritual concerns and well being
– Thursday evening live music from local artists while you eat